Register now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next
Money and Women Summit:
- The Soul of Money with Lynne Twist
- Making a Living Without a Job with Barbara J. Winter
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
How do you feel about money?
Are your finances a struggle? Do you feel like what you’re earning is not in alignment with your potential?
Do you feel anxious about your money (and your future)?
No matter what your financial situation is, money offers experiences and life lessons that mirror your sense of self-worth and worthiness, power, and even influences your relationships.
Money is an “emotional currency,” carrying weight far beyond its face value…
Your feelings and attitudes about money can influence the level of abundance that comes into your life even more than how much is in your bank account. For example, if you’ve cleared your blocks around money and have a healthy relationship with wealth, your financial situation tends to be positive, too.
Of course, the opposite is also true — especially if you have underlying belief systems or trauma that manifest as chaos, stress, or underearning.
You might also be influenced (consciously or unconsciously) by family systems, cultural imprints, and societal expectations...
Compassion is the key to breaking free of the attitudes and actions that don’t serve you or your finances… compassion for yourself and others, compassion for “mistakes” or undermining behaviors, compassion for the way you think and feel about money.
You can transform your relationship with money by changing your approach, energy, and practices around “wealth” — along with acquiring vital tools for generating wealth, stewarding your resources, planning your giving, launching your side business or charity, and more.
These are just a few of the things our experts — including Lynne Twist, Vicki Robin, Dr. Cozette White, Dame DC Cordova, Kate Levinson, Hazel Henderson, Patricia Stallworth, Carol Look, and others — are sharing with you during the first-ever Money and Women Summit!
Sign up for this one-of-a-kind online series (at no charge) to learn from an incredible lineup of compassionate leaders — women who are illuminating the path for you as you heal money wounds, thrive abundantly, and manifest your highest potential!
With The Money and Women Summit series, you’ll hear from women who are on fire with possibility and purpose... women who are guiding with their hard-earned wisdom, and who support your personal journey to find your financial power!
With this groundbreaking series, you’ll discover how to:
- Use your finances to help you manifest your life purpose into reality
- Find a compassionate approach to understanding the way you think and feel about money
- Dismantle attitudes & behaviors that don’t serve you & your finances
- Release your fear and anxiety around money
- Breakthrough your scarcity mindset
- Manage your finances with greater care & accountability
- Realize financial freedom by overcoming issues that are preventing you from growing in abundance
- Understand and conquer your fear of success… so you can stop procrastinating & start shining!
- Organize your various accounts — including banking, retirement, & investing portfolios — and restore your financial health
- Weave a commitment to generosity into your planned giving or business plan
Receive This FREE Bonus Gift When You Register!
Beginners Guide to Minding Your Money
Ebook by Patricia Stallworth
The Beginner’s Guide to Minding Your Money is a book about making smart money decisions to build a financially secure life. It’s not about which investments to choose or how to get rich quickly. Instead, it provides you with the basics tools you need to make the best possible decisions and create the life you want that fulfills your goals and what you most value.
The Soul of Money
For more than 40 years — Lynne Twist, president of the Soul of Money Institute and co-founder of The Pachamama Alliance — has been committed to alleviating poverty and hunger and supporting social justice and environmental sustainability. Join her as she examines the harsh realities of a money culture that holds us back from achieving our highest potential and realizing our greatest aspirations. By looking at our own financial “story” and the ways our beliefs have limited our relationship with money, we can re-conceptualize money and discover our own sufficiency and inner wealth.
During this powerful session, you'll discover:
- How we can move from an economy of fear, consumption, and scarcity, to an economy of sufficiency, sustainability, & generosity
- The ability to relate to money and the money culture with greater freedom, power, & effectiveness
- Ways to align the acquisition & allocation of your financial resources with your most deeply held values
Making a Living Without a Job
Earning money in several different ways is as good for your creativity as it is for your pocketbook. Join author, gypsy teacher Barbara J. Winter as she explores the gifts of — and surprising possibilities for — self-employment. And she'll share the basics for getting started.
During this potentially life-changing session, you'll discover:
- How to use your passions to create your income
- The advantages of earning in this way
- Resources & ideas for starting small
Through these interviews with our brilliant speakers, you will...
Unpack your financial stories and limiting beliefs around money so you can re-conceptualize and discover your own sufficiency and inner wealth with Lynne Twist.
Discover how to align your earning and spending with your values and dreams through a 9-step program with Vicki Robin.
Stop stressing about money with key tips from Dr. Cozette White and start “decluttering” and restoring your financial health.
Get empowered with possibility — and enlightened about how to create an avalanche of new wealth with Dame DC Cordova.
Explore the profound concept of “emotional currency” and how the feelings we have around money can actually help us better understand and navigate our lives with Kate Levinson.
Join the growing movement — spearheaded by women — for creating socially responsible, ethical, and green finance, through Hazel Henderson’s unique wisdom.
Master your money and make it work for you by using Patricia Stallworth’s five essential steps.
Learn how to clear your fear of success, stop self-sabotaging behavior, and find your next “yes!” so you can let yourself shine in all areas of your life with Carol Look.